Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is the BIG ONE! I'm comin', Elizabeth!

Yes, picture Fred Sanford clutching desperately at his chest, staggering around his cluttered living room, yelling the phrase "This is the big one, Elizabeth, I'm comin'!"

I start Algebra class tomorrow night at 6pm Mountain time. This is the class that, in part, kept me away from school for 20 years. I've been afraid of this class. I nearly failed Algebra in high school and that experience has had a lasting effect on me.

Happily, the learning team I had for my last class will all be a part of this class. Hopefully, we won't have much "team" work, but it's nice to know they'll be in class with me. I was comfortable in our last class, Composition. Grammar and stuff. Not so much in Algebra class. If God weren't going in with me, I'd run now!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: