Sunday, December 10, 2006

I know the answer to -4(x-2)=6x-42

Two weeks in, I'm still in Algebra and damn near keeping up! I'm thrilled. It can be challenging but it's definitely do-able and I'm amazed that I've hung in this far. More and more makes sense each time I work on it, and though there are times I get confused (like now, at 12:34 a.m. on Sunday; generally if I walk away and get some sleep (hmm...what a concept!), I'll do well again in the morning. I thank God for His guidance in this class and His willingness to help me through it!

By the way, the answer is 5.

2 comments:

ioio said...

I love that you post about algebra.

Math is my worst academic enemy--that and American history. I don't remember anything about our history--but the Tudors, oh the Tudors.

When will your algebra woes be over?

Help I need a user name! said...

Oops...forgot to post. About 5 weeks ago. I must rememdy this post-haste (get it?? Post-haste? Okay, sorry...it's late...) :-)