Friday, October 26, 2007

The ABC's of Me

A-Attached or single: Married...19 years next month! And people thought it wouldn't work out!


B-Best friend: Tony, Rhonda
C-Cake or pie: Pie. Blueberry, please.

D-Day of choice: Friday
E-Essential item: My laptop...what did we ever do without these things?
F-Favorite color: Depending on for what, Red, Pink, Burgundy, Blue, or Green.
G-Gummi bears or worms: neither...Kit Kat, please!

H-Hometown: Alden, Michigan
I-Indulgences: Ice cream and sleep.

J-January or July: January...but I live in Phoenix. If I move, probably July.


K-Kids: Two absolutely fabulous ones.

L-Life is incomplete without: the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

M-Marriage date: November 19th, 1988.

N-Number of siblings: two-a sister, Heidi; and a brother, Terry.

O-Oranges or apples: Oranges! One of the "happy fruits (pineapple is the other)!


P-Phobias or fears: Ferris Wheels.

Q-Quote I love: "Pull your pants up, turn your hat around, and get a job!"
R-Reason to smile: counting my blessings!
S-Season: Fall-no matter where I live.

T-Tag: anyone who wants to play!
U-Unknown fact about me: I love my flannel sheets!
V-Vegetarian or meat eater: Yes.
W-Worst habit: Stress.
X-X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y-Your favorite foods: Greek

Z-Zodiac: I don't do zodiac. I like giraffes.


5 comments:

Klin said...

Love you list. I think it's time I play along. I'll get working on it.

Nancy Face said...

I can't even believe we have the exact same anniversary! My marriage date was November 19th, 1982...we're having our 25th this year! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Nancy Face said...

By the way...I'm Busy Bee Lauren's mom! Did you figure that out? Haha!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

We are twins!

1. I LOVE blueberry pie.
2. I would rather have kit kats ANY DAY
3. I am so scared of Ferris Wheels!
4. I love my flannel sheets too!

ioio said...

i like giraffes.

congrats on the 19 years! whoo hoo!

i love fall, too!

this was fun to read!