Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twenty Years Ago

Twenty years ago, I put on a pretty dress and walked into church. I met Tony, and a bunch of our friends, in front of the pews, and his grandpa talked to us about commitment and dedication, about love and life.

Twenty years ago, I married my best friend. He knows me best. He is the one I want to talk to, when I have something happy to share, or when I need comfort. He is strong and capable. He has boundless energy. He is a great father to our two great kids. He is my rock, and my rest.

Thanks for twenty great years, darlin'!

2 comments:

Chell said...

Awww!! Happy Anniversary!! My parents have been married 24 years today (the 24th Nov!)

Nancy Face said...

Happy anniversary! 20 years together is so special! :)

Our anniversary was on November 19th...26 years!