Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Grades are in...

I finally got the grade for my course today...an A! Although I had talked myself into being okay if it wasn't, and although I'd rationalized that this was just GEN300, not a"core" course and it was okay to get a B or C, I was certainly very happy to see that "A" just sitting there, waiting for me. It's a happy day! :-)

I placed into MAT208 in my placement exam for math. There was a 109, so I feel as though I'm at least a little bright. Not much, especially in math, mind you, but I may be okay.

I'm done teaching music at my kids' charter school for the year, and unless something really wild happens, I won't go back. It's full-time at the office, baby! It's okay. Having three giant things to do at once was a little tiring after awhile (office job, teaching, going to school) when added to being married, being a mom, breathing and sleeping. Which I've also grown attached to, by the way. I start a Sociology class tomorrow night, for which a 1050-1400 word paper is due. I have almost 200 words written so far! Woo-hoo! But seriously. Ahem. I'd better get to work.

No comments: