Monday, July 24, 2006

Sigh...what can I say? I haven't had much to say lately. Tonight I have 2 papers to write, and I can't wait for this class to be over so that I can have a different "learning team." People just need to calm down. Our deadline is set; not everybody finishes assignments early. Get over it, people! Move on with your day!

We've been on the road somewhere every weekend this summer. I am tired. This weekend, my husband summarily announced on Friday night, he's going camping. He may leave Wednesday or Thursday, I don't know. Whatever. Bye.

Meanwhile, I have the aforementioned 2 papers to write, a presentation to prepare, a whole house to clean, and you know, I'd really just like to sit and watch a movie. I haven't had a chance to do that in months. Which is a pity, because we have Netflix.

As far as school goes, I feel like I'm just required to show up and pay. The teacher doesn't seem particularly interested in teaching; rather, he likes to have conversations with the class. This would be great, if we were in a social group.

I'd better start writing. It almost doesn't matter what I say, as long as I make page count.

No comments: