Sunday, February 03, 2008

Just FYI

I am SICK TO DEATH of economics.
I am tired.
It's 1:20 a.m.
If I don't understand it by now, I never will.
My homework is 99% done (Ugh! another number!)
I am off duty.
I am headed to laa laa land, aka sleep.
Because I'm tired.
My head is spinning.
I went into Business Management to get AWAY from numbers.
Economics is about numbers.
And I've learned far more than I ever thought I would by this point.
So...
I'm DONE with it.
So there!
Pfffffffffffffffffft!

:)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ugh! I hate school. I am sorry, I never understood economics either!

ioio said...

i haven't had economics since sophomore.
the teacher would even fall asleep during class because it's so super boring.

kudos to you for being even 99% done!

Nancy Face said...

Sleep is so much happier than homework...hang in there! :)

Nancy Face said...

I got my Valentine from you today! Thank you SOOO much! I ♥ it! :D