Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yet another late night!

I just finished my portion of my team's paper for class Monday night. It's 2:54 a.m. What is it with this late-night thing I've got going on? Anyway, tomorrow I can REST. :) Our lovely kids are at a friend's house for the night. I don't have to pick them up until 11:00 (but probably will sooner), so I can sleep in. Which is fortunate, because, did I mention...it's 2:56 a.m.! Like I'm some college student or something, keeping hours like that.

Grandpa is still with us, though he is declining quickly. I so hope for his sake that it's over soon. He is ready. He's not doing chemo, so he still has his hair, which is still dark. It's hard to see him so emaciated. The left side of his face droops, so he's probably had a stroke (or more than 1). He doesn't want to go to hospice, he wants to stay at his house. My sis-in-law is an RN, so she's a big help to that situation.

I think that I'll go to bed now (oddly enough!). Have a good evening/morning/afternoon, everyone!

1 comment:

ioio said...

hope you got your much deserved rest.

sounds like i'll be pulling one of these on thursday night and hopefully not tonight, too!