Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who passed Finance Class???

That's right...little ole' me! That horrific class is completely over with! Woo-Hoo!! Par-Tay!!





More news...the 19-month old with the amputated toe? She is doing great and may go home from the hospital today! With a cast, but still, home! She "amputated" it (I know, dramatic terminology, but that is what they call it) when whe was sitting with her daddy on an ATV. This particular ATV did not have a chain guard, and her toe got into the chain, and ...yeah...I can't type any more about that or I'll pass out. But the toe is reattached, the doctor is extremely happy with the blood flow, and says she is a miracle. This same little girl, when her mom was pregnant with her, had only one functioning kidney. Now both work just fine. She has two miracles already, at just 19 months! I can only imagine what God will do with her life.





Thank you, leechies!!



(I found a pretty leech to post a picture of. It's completely fake.)


2 comments:

Nancy Face said...

You passed, w00t w00t! :D

I like the fake, pretty types of leechies! ;)

Chell said...

Well done!!!! Thats too awesome!!!

Ok, another question from a non-US resident..whats an ATV?