Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It wasn't that bad...

I did go to work on Sunday, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did not move stacks of boxes. I stopped at Starbucks, and there was a Pei Wei in the same building! So I got me some mad good food and some iced tea instead of coffee, it was a better day. Pei Wei has amazing healing powers...see here for proof.

I went in Monday, and was grouchy as a bear, which I think prompted them to offer me today as a day off. Which I wisely took. 'Cause I was/am tired!

And now, I'm off to sleep again! Hopefully I'll have more interesting posts later this week! More interesting-less whining!! What a goal!!

3 comments:

Chell said...

So awesome! I was at home yesterday, sick, and I should have taken today aswell...Im like a bear at the moment - hence the fact that Im reading blogs instead of working! Teehee...

ioio said...

sounds like you've had a couple of rough and tumble days lately.

glad to hear you at least had a nice snack!
miss you! happy summer.

get well hugs to your father.

Nancy Face said...

Hooray for Pei Wei, and no more moving of boxes! :)