Monday, June 30, 2008

The Last Uphill Push

It is finally all coming together for Tony the Husband's book.






It is due tomorrow, and he is writing, writing, writing as I type this. The hikes were all finished and written about, but he needed to edit them and go over them and make sure they were good (you know how writers are). So he has been doing that while I do my homework (which I am 90% done with, two days early-wonder if I'm sick??)

He has worked really hard on this and I'm very proud of him. He has been very happy while writing this...I really think he will be a professional author someday soon. Then he can give up this whole "work" thing, and just do what he likes.

In other "The Last Uphill Push" news, the move for my office is almost complete. The other half of our company moved this past weekend. Now we all work in this building:


My boss is getting punchy. The landlord at the "other" building is being quite a poop and not telling her everything that needs to be done until the last minute. Nice.

A person has to believe in something...I believe I'm going to bed. Have a good day, all!

2 comments:

Chell said...

Wow!

Such an awesome building to work in!

I, on the other hand, work for the biggest stationery company in the country,based in the most horrible little sideroad! Go figure! :)

Nancy Face said...

Your office building is awesome! :)

Is your hubby going to be selling those books? Because I would buy one! :)