Thursday, March 29, 2007

Algebra

Tiffany reminded me that I hadn't posted the good news...I'm done with Algebra!! Forever!! The dragon that kept me from finishing my degree for 20 years has been slayed. Woo-hoo!!! I got a B- for the first class, and a B for the second. I'm not a dang bit ashamed, either. I did each class in 5 weeks, as opposed to the 15 "normal" universities give you. Plus, I learned how to do a lot of it, so that counts for something (counts...algebra...ha!)

I will happily take my B- and my B and dance in happy circles around the voices in my head that told me I couldn't do it. With God's help, I certainly did pass!

1 comment:

ioio said...

WHOOO HOOO!

B and B- are excellent grades.

I took my quantitative reasoning grade last fall for a pass/fail--I was too scared to know. I passed, but you certainly passed with flying colors--and perhaps a few new math skills!

Way to go!