Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

I hope your Memorial Day Weekend was good. I certainly needed the break from work! I got to do something exciting this weekend...pick out new living room furniture! We went to Ikea and here is what we picked out:

The Sofa

The Loveseat
The Storage Thingy/Footstool/Coffee Table

I know...it's all beige. But it will look nice on the sage green walls in our living room, and I plan to accessorize (pillows, blankies, etc.) in denim and cranberry red...I think. I'm excited to see how it will all look together. I'll post pics when it's done.

4 comments:

Chell said...

first! :-)

So cool, I cannot wait until I am in my own place and I can go and pick out furniture! :-)

Love the idea of which colours to accesorise with...

Nancy Face said...

YAY for new furniture! How exciting! :D

ioio said...

fantastic! it will look great with green--my favorite. and sage is such a classy color.

i've got a huge crush on ikea's circular bed--but how'd you buy sheets? ah, i'll never have a bedroom large enough to even have a real bed anyway.

Help I need a user name! said...

I didn't know Ikea has a circular bed. I have a long bedroom, so it would probably fit in there. However, I would also probably fall off.

But, Ikea may sell sheets for a round bed. I have to look for it online now...