Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday Dinner

So, what do you do for Sunday Dinner? Do you cook a big meal?

I knew a family who, on Sundays, had leftovers. It was kind of a clean-out-the-fridge meal, first come, first served. My mother-in-law's family did a variation of this, where they would have leftovers and popcorn. My mom made dinner every night, most of the time. We've been known to have cereal and toast, or some other form of breakfast like pancakes or french toast. Sometimes I'll do something yummy in the crock pot, but I usually do that stuff during the week (in the winter, 'cause I live in Arizona!)

What about breakfast? Any special Sunday breakfast traditions?

3 comments:

ioio said...

no traditions but today i made some cinnamon apple walnut muffins with oatmeal on top and the huz and i left two for tomorrow morning.

......meaning we both ate 10 of the 12--today. from noon-9pm.

they were that good.

Chell said...

Hey there...thanks soooo much for taking the time to write me such a lovely comment..I loved reading that starfish story! Thank you!
And to answer the "girl" question, no, he still has a year of studying left so he will only join me in 2010. I will be coming down to see him every 2/3 months, every holiday I have at University. He will help me save for the tickets...Im sure we will be ok. Hes my soulmate and there is only one of those! :-)
To answer you Blog...I dont have any special traditions when it comes to Sunday meal cooking. Although I do want to start one. Im going to make a roast with veg and potatoes every Sunday from now on! :-)

Carrot Jello said...

We have crepes on sunday, so it's kind of breakfast for dinner for us.