Friday, August 11, 2006

The sound of my head exploding

School is absolutely driving me nuts! I'm back in a study group with someone from a previous group I was in, and she seems pretty much bent on drumming up conflict. Maybe it was on purpose, maybe it was a mishap but last week, I was the only one whose stuff got put into a group paper that was due. I wrote what I was supposed to and sent it to the guy (also in our group) who was responsible for putting it together. He only put my stuff in because he said it flowed better. Maybe he and person #4 didn't write anything, and maybe they did. I don't know. We can't go back and change last week, and we can't endlessly worry that we might not get an "A" in every course. A "B" is acceptable, I would hope! I am totally exhausted and burned out and I have no desire to continue my education at the University of Phoenix. I am tired to death of learning teams. People either don't care at all whether they participate, or they have a freaking hissy fit if everything doesn't go their way...what a bunch of third graders! This girl wanted to be on my learning team next class...I doubt it! I can't take this again! I guess the only thing to do is ignore the frigging learning team and learn anyway, without them.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before on here, but I have depression. That is not helping this week, either, although I have been learning lots of new coping skills. I haven't seen my husband in a social setting in weeks and weeks, and tomorrow night we ARE going out for dinner, either with or without friends. I'm not feeling guilty every moment that I'm not slaving over the books. The whole point of U of P is supposed to be that they understand you have a life. Three more classes, then I think I'm out the door at U of P and will go to a regular university or college. Life is too short for this bull.

I think my tired eyes are going to go to bed now and maybe have the luxury of reading something for entertainment. Perhaps a novel...what a novel idea! (:-)

No comments: