Thursday, July 12, 2007

The RGBAs!!!

I couldn't think of a title for this blog entry, and I wanted to get right to it...so, here "it" is. First, I was blessed enough to be honored with a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award from Jail Diet! (I am still excited. I changed my template to match--we can't have a clash-y blog, now!) Her blog is totally cool and I love reading it. She's a smart, fun, happenin' chick! Thanks, Jail!

I now have the honor of bestowing this award on others, If you've already received one, you must be really cool! Here's to:

Busy Bee Lauren. She's fresh and funny, yet deeply thoughful too. She writes really well and many of her stories get me laughing! She's a talented interior designer and has already won at least one award. She's educated me about shower gel and lotion, and she usually brightens my day. Thanks, Lauren!

A Dress A Day. I used to sew dresses when I was in elementary and junior high school, with my 4-H group. Since then, I haven't been much interested in sewing...until I found this blog! She is a talented seamstress who has the ability to make sewing, dress design, and the pros and cons of fabric fun and interesting. I find myself seeing dresses in a whole new way, now, all because of this blog. A Dress A Day is by Erin McKean, who is also a dictionary editor. There is a really official job title for that, but I can't think of what it is and can't find it on her blog. Check her out on Amazon.com, too!

My Salome Nature. She hasn't posted in awhile, and her most recent post is kind of sad. But I've heard from her very recently, and things are looking very much up. She's a fantastic mother who cherishes her son and is doing a fabulous job raising him. Her posts are from the heart and they ring true. She's a deep thinker and, I imagine, would be fun to get to know in person.

My Life-Just pretend you're interested. Another fantastic mother. She has such a beautiful family and cares so genuinely and so deeply for each of them. Her blog is funny, creative, and VERY musical!

Congratulations, all of you, and thank you for brightening my days!

2 comments:

ioio said...

You so deserve this award! You do rock! I'm going to for sure check out the Dress A Day blog because I love sewing. Just finished a shirt! Congrats again!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

AHH! You are too kind. I feel so happy right now. I have now one this twice!