Friday, July 06, 2007

Freedom!

Ahh...hear that?

Listen...

What do you hear?

Nothing! It's great! It's just me and my husband (well, okay; and the cats and dogs and fish) at home. Our kids went to family camp with their Grandma! Five quiet days, and four quiet nights.

Of course I love my children. I love them beyond reason. But it's still nice when I have time for myself. I may go see a movie tomorrow (I hear "Knocked Up" is funny), I need a swim suit for my trip this weekend, so I'll be finding that tomorow (see, I'll need comedy after that!). And I'm sleeping in. And watching as much television as I want, even if I don't go to the movies. I need to just chill. And this weekend, until Tuesday night, is perfect for that. It came at a much-needed time. And yes, I already miss my kids. But they'll be back. And I'll be here. And it'll be good.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

4 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy-no-children-around! I hope you have some relaxation!

Umm, ya Bath and Body Works is terrible. They always have problems with the lines! Theya re so pushy huh?!

ioio said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now, that's relaxation!

Use the time to walk around naked!

Give Your Head A Shake said...

Lady! So nice to hear from you! I just got back from Family Camp myself. I packed Josh up and we spent the week in the country, eating too much, swatting bugs, and steeping in Jesus. It was incredible.

Things are good, you know. I am done with David and really feel okay about that (finally). I'm heading back to school to pursue a Masters degree in theology, and I'm starting to pastor at my church. Incredible ride. You gotta hang on and hope that you don't fall off. The Lord of all things continues to make my head explode. My heart, however, gets fuller.

Hope you've been well? XOXOX And thanks again for writing. You're a doll.

ioio said...

i nominated you for a blog award! come redeem your banner prize!